Learn about How the U.S. Department of State Can Help U.S. Citizens Residing or Traveling Abroad in Personal Crisis (including Victims of Forced Marriage and Crime Abroad).

Please join the upcoming national webinar – the first of its kind – which will feature guest presenters from the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs, Office of Overseas Citizens Services who will outline the ways in which they can assist U.S. citizens abroad.
The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA) is responsible for the welfare and protection of U.S. citizens abroad, and for the issuance of passports and other documentation to U.S. citizens and nationals. CA’s Office of Overseas Citizens Services advises and supports U.S. citizens and our embassies and consulates around the world in matters such as forced marriage, crime victim assistance, deaths and estates, arrests, citizenship and nationality, among others. To assist U.S. citizens who may be planning to visit or reside overseas, the Office of Overseas Citizens Services issues consular information sheets, travel warnings and public announcements which informs the public of conditions abroad that may affect their safety and security.

Please click -https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/460423399 to register for the webinar – space is limited, so sign up soon! Participants are asked to submit questions in advance when they register; webinar log in information will be emailed after you sign up.

One Comment

  1. Glory Timblin says:

    This may not be the best place to ask this, but, I want to track down an investment advisor that was named as my parents’ retirement consultant. I really don’t know what to do because I want to work with the same agent but, i can’t find them in any of the local directories online. Carlton Financial Group – 106 Mission Ct #701 Franklin, TN 37067 phone (615) 794-2536 Does anyone know of an industry association or directory that I can use to find the agent?